Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Playing about with wire - my favourite pastime

Recently I have been enjoying mixing wirework and metalwork techniques often referring back to some of my previous wirework designs.  Here is the outcome of playing with some wire and re-visiting the idea of wire blossoms.

http://ksjewellerydesigns.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3268839-Garnet-Sterling-Silver-Flower-Earrings-Mini-Blossoms.html
Garnet Mini Blossoms Sterling Silver Earrings

And here are some wire blossoms I made out of wirework back in 2010...

  




2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Kristen, they look really stylish. Garnet looks great with oxidized silver doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy
      I've already had an order for another pair using a different stone - they are so satisfying to make and I can't ever resist flower themed jewellery!
      Hope you're having a good weekend
      Kristin :)

      Delete