Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Thursday 14 March 2013

Garnet Square Blossom Earrings

Garnet Square Blossom Sterling Silver Earrings

I started making these Square Blossom earrings a while ago but was unhappy with how I had originally attached the little faceted beads to the centre of the square blossom shape. Then yesterday, as I was sorting through my desk, I remembered my collection of ready-made findings I bought many years ago. I found these coiled spacers to be a perfect setting for the little gemstone beads.  I have decided to hold on to these for a while as I might write a tutorial on their design.  After that, I’ll put them up for sale in my online shops.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I was hoping you'd say there'd be a tutorial. Those are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dottycookie - watch this space for information about the tutorial - and thank you for bidding on my Coiled Briolette earrings, sorry you didn't win (I still have the carnelian ones available if you're interested?).
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete