Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Sunday 25 September 2011

New Tutorial - Spiral Bells

I have been stuck at home for nearly a week as I tore a muscle in my calf when playing tennis last week.  So I made the most of not being able to move around much and got on and wrote a new tutorial based on my latest design. 

It is called 'Spiral Bells' and is now available for purchase in my Etsy and Folksy shops.


Also for sale are these Spiral Bells earrings that I made during the tutorial:

SKY SPIRAL BELLS
Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings

And so is this Spiral Bells pendant which is a variation of the design (also explained in the tutorial).

 CRYSTAL SPIRAL BELL
Crystal Quartz Sterling Silver Pendant

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as usual! I just LOVE how clean the lines are in your jewelry. I own your tutorial for making the flower earrings, but I haven't gotten around to making some. I really need to . They are my favorite wire wrapped flowers that I have found.

    Nice to see your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch a torn muscle sounds very painful! Look at you making the best of a situation and getting a tutorial finished. I am looking forward to it. See how I let you do all the difficult aspects, designing and creating?? I get the fun part, making these beauties. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you've written this up. I loved the design when you showed it first, and I tried and tried to make something similar for myself but they looked AWFUL - almost like a pair of hammered lungs. Not good. I shall follow your instructions instead and rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whimsy and thank you - I'm not surprised you haven't found time to make jewellery with your busy busy life! Thank you for enjoying looking at my designs and maybe one day when your kids are older you might get a few minutes to yourself to create.

    Hi Christine - yes, it is painful and taking so much longer to get better than I thought (I'm a week and a half later and still hobbling around, so frustrating!). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the tutorial. Thank you for your kind words.

    Hi dottycookie - thank you for buying my tutorial and thank you for making me smile ('hammered lungs'!!!). I really hope my instructions help you succeed. As I wrote in my previous blogpost, I had several failed attempts at this design before I cracked it. Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete