Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Tuesday 24 May 2011

I don't make rings but I know a lady who can!

Ros of Jumping Junipers has just made me this amazing set of stacking rings


I met Ros through Jewelry Lessons and fell in love with her bright silver jewellery in her Etsy store.  I don't make rings so I can still treat myself to jewellery now and again without feeling too guilty!

I really recommend you take a look at her shop or follow her on Facebook.  Thank you Ros, I am wearing my rings with pride.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Ros does such nice work. Her style really complements your own, too. This ring looks "right" with your own shiny silver designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. si ella tiene cosas muy lindas !!, la sigo en facebook
    yo tampoco hago anillos pero probé con uno u me gusto , puedes verlo en mi blog

    saludos a ti
    abrazos bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, What a beautiful set of rings! The color combination really enhances the design. I too am a fan of Ros' aka JumpingJunipers and have one of her worry/spinner rings, a calla lily pendant and earrings, and a ginko necklace. Can you tell I love her work?? All are well made and beautiful! Enjoy your rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I think I've fixed my comments problem!

    Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments. I can start afresh now and feel in contact with my readers.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete