Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Monday 8 November 2010

Rose Pink Teardrops

You may remember that back in the summer I made some vibrant blue Kyanite Teardrop Earrings. Here is an alternative version in pink but this time with a beautiful faceted coin bead fixed within the middle of the teardrop. This version was not as easy to make as I thought it would be as I had to find a way to stop the coin bead from spinning round. I'm please to say I succeeded!


ROSE PINK TEARDROPS
Rose Quartz & Rhodolite Garnet SS Teardrop Earrings

6 comments:

  1. I love these teardrops! *__*
    cRy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cRy for your lovely feedback. It was fun to revisit a previous design and make an alternative version. I am definitely going to make more of this design in different colours.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Quality stuff in this blog i am so much happy to visit your blog you have done well thanks

    Send Gift to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great complement to the blue ones. I like the addition of that pesky coin bead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you rizwan for stopping by.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deborah - lovely to hear from you.

    I agree, the coin bead adds to this design. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your opinion.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete