Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Monday 11 October 2010

New tutorial from K S Jewellery Designs - FIVE BEAD FLOWERS

This tutorial has been a long time coming and I am happy to present to you my seventh tutorial entitled FIVE BEAD FLOWERS. I just can't stay away from flowers and this tutorial shows you how to create beautiful flowers using five beads and soft wire which is shaped, hammered and coiled.


This tutorial is currently for sale at Jewelry Lessons, my Etsy shop and my Folksy shop and costs $5.00/£3.00.



Here are some of the Star Flowers I made in preparation for this tutorial. Now I have lots of flowers to incorporate into pendant and necklace designs - watch this space!


... and here are some of the variations I tried based on the same design process.

No comments:

Post a Comment