Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Friday 30 April 2010

Jewelled Flowers - tutorial and jewellery for sale

It's been a while, but here's what I have been busy with recently... my fifth tutorial which is entitled 'Jewelled Flowers'.


You can buy this tutorial for $5.00 from my Etsy shop or from Jewelry Lessons. It is also for sale for £3.00 in my Folksy shop.

Some of the jewellery that inspired this tutorial is also for sale in my Etsy and Folksy shops and will be listed over the next day or so.


GOLDEN JEWELLED SUNFLOWER
Hessonite Garnet & Spessartine Garnet Sterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant


RED JEWELLED DAISY
Ruby Sterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant


PINK JEWELLED DAISY
Pink Tourmaline Sterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant


LIGHT BLUE JEWELLED FLOWER
Aquamarine Fine Silver & Sterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant


LILAC JEWELLED FLOWER
Amethyst Sterling Silver Hammered Wire Flower Pendant


DENIM BLUE JEWELLED FLOWER
Kyanite Sterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant

It's going to be a tough decision on which pendants to keep, to give or to sell... any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I got all 3 of your flower tutes on JL the other day :) Can't wait to try them, especially this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa

    Thank you for buying so many of my tutorials and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    I really hope you find my tutorials easy to understand and that you make some lovely jewellery following them. It would be great to show some photos of your work on my blog.

    Please don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions about any of them - I appreciate honest feedback.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! So sorry to have missed your sweet messages - I have been either too tired to be online, or too busy having to fix all the glitches that keep cropping up with the shop!

    Kristin - you really are the sweetest, thanks so much for your support.I will be getting your flower tutorial soon from jewellery lessons today.I love them so much

    ReplyDelete