Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Saturday 20 February 2010

Wire Blossoms - jewellery for sale

Following the promotion of my 'Wire Blossoms' tutorial, I also have Wire Blossom jewellery for sale at all my online shops (please click the links on the right-hand side of this page to see more information on each piece).

LUSCIOUS BLOSSOM
Amethyst Sterling Silver Wire Blossom Pendant


MAGICAL BLOSSOMS
Labradorite Sterling Silver Wire Blossom Chandelier Earrings



DIVINE BLOSSOMS
Pink Amethyst Sterling Silver Wire Blossom Chandelier Earrings

GOLDEN BLOSSOMS
Citrine & Hessonite Garnet Sterling Silver Wire Blossom Chandelier Earrings



MYSTICAL BLOSSOMS
Blue Mystic Quartz & Kyanite Sterling Silver Wire Blossom Top Earrings

2 comments:

  1. These are simply stunning , my fav is the Mystical Blossom. Your wrok gets more beautiful with each design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, I think those might be my favourites too, the kyanite goes so well with the mystic quartz.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete