Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Friday 26 February 2010

Winter Flower earrings

Here are the earrings I have made to co-ordinate with my Winter Flower Necklace...


WINTER FLOWER
Apatite Sterling Silver Wire Flower Earrings

It's been a while since I've made a simple pair of 'wire flower' earrings and I really like the double spiral in the centre which is not alway possible to make with smaller beads. These earrings are for sale in all my online shops (Etsy, Folksy and Dawanda).

7 comments:

  1. They are really pretty, hope you have lots of sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, they're beautiful. I'll have to put them on a wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LDG - me too!

    Thank you Jennie - I'm glad you like them. I'm just waiting for my wire order to arrive and I intend to make lots more flowers in many different colours.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a classy design - so pretty!

    Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maz - let's hope they find a good home!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete