Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Thursday 26 February 2009

Simply the beads

I've had these beautiful swirl wrapped silver beads for a long time now. I bought them from an overseas seller and they were quite expensive. I put them in my collection for a future design and have since taken them out severals times, looked at them and then ended up putting them back in storage waiting for the right moment.

Well, I have finally decided their moment has come! They don't need to wait any longer because I have realised they are lovely just as they are and all they needed was the right earwire to set them off. I chose these large hooped handmade earwires and they sit pefectly and swing gracefully.


These are the largest earwires I have made so far so I decided to make a few more and add some other beautiful beads from my collection. I'm really pleased with the results. The earrings below feature some lovely sparkly faceted crystal quartz beads.



Both of these earrings and some others are now listed for sale in my eBay and Folksy shops (please follow the links on the right of my blog).

2 comments:

  1. I do love the crystal quartz beads - the light just moves so wonderfully though the faceting.

    And I know what you mean about thinking you have to do something elaborate with certain items - in the end you discover that less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver wrapped silver beads, that is very yummy pair of earrings...

    ReplyDelete